Monday 14 January 2013

My trusty next coats

I recently joined the next blogger network, I love next, I always buy my key pieces from there (t-shirts, leggings etc). But more to the point of this post, each year I buy my winter coat and spring jackets from there, and they have never let me down. They wear and wash so well, because they are such good quality (yes, I am extremely fussy).

Jacket - Next £55
 
I love this jacket I think it's a twist on the latest leather biker jacket trend. It's reasonably priced considering the quality and the wear you could get out of it. It could warn (like below) with jeans or chinos for a more casual look, or dressed up with heels, leggings and a nice top/dress for a night out.
 
 
 
 
(Image from next website - here)

5 comments:

  1. wowie! I love this!!! the fabric looks perfect for spring. i have just started a string of posts with a Next biker jacket that i love!! think this one may have to be my next investment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no, I love it too, I think it's just a twist on the normal biker jacket! and as I mentioned in the post Next is really good quality, so it'd definitely be a good investment! :)

    Check out my new hot list page and see what you think? :) I really want feedback

    thanks so much
    Hannah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this coat!!! newest follower- jade xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I love to think that it can go well with almost everything. It is so FAB! It is very rare to see fabulous quilted coats and this one is already on my checklist!


    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no... that's what I love about it! Verrrrryyyy diverse!

      thanks for the comment!

      Hannah
      xxx

      Delete